Time Capsule COVID-19
The Time Capsule Project seeks to document and preserve your experiences during this unique time in history so future generations will understand what it was like for all of us to live through this. We want to collect your feelings, fears, silver linings, and daily activities in this world of quarantine by exploring what humans are doing to cope with this difficult situation.
You can submit your own story to be part of this documentary time capsule. Using the camera on your phone is perfect during social distancing. Please include the following information in your video:
- Your name and age: Your age will be used to organize footage to gain perspective on how a generation might be responding to this crisis
- Your location
- Are you alone or quarantining with family?
- Is your extended family (grandparents, aunts, etc.) near you?
- Record yourself doing some of your activities; such as craft projects, hiking, painting, cleaning, home improvements, etc.
- What does it feel like to be living through this?
This is your opportunity to take part in history! The best time to collect history is when people are living it. In the future, people are going to want to know more about what you are doing RIGHT NOW.